Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank announces the printing of a new category

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank announces the printing of a new category Empty The Central Bank announces the printing of a new category

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2022, 9:18 am

[rtl]The Central Bank announces the printing of a new category[/rtl]

[rtl]Posted 41 seconds ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

news source /[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Source of the news / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]Sky Press 
    The Central Bank of Iraq announced the printing of the new 20 thousand dinars denomination, which will be included in the normal monetary practices of the Central Bank and within the framework of reconsidering the structure of the national banknote series.
    This category will be intermediate to the structure of the coins and will be enhanced with high security marks from the latest global and will provide an addition to the smaller denominations such as the five thousand and the ten thousand.
    The twenty thousand denomination will be of the (standard) size under which the fifty thousand denomination was printed, and it will also bear Iraqi features, as was done in the currencies that preceded it.
    The 50 thousand category is sufficient at the present time for the upper limit of the Iraqi currency, which is a very strong and super category and can be used for storage, savings and cash transactions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:44 pm