Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani discusses with the French ambassador the political situation in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani discusses with the French ambassador the political situation in Iraq Empty Barzani discusses with the French ambassador the political situation in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2022, 5:14 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Barzani discusses with the French ambassador the political situation in Iraq

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrul Barzani, met today, Tuesday, with the French Ambassador to Iraq, Eric Chevalier, and they discussed the political situation and the latest developments in Iraq.

And journalist Sajjad Shankali quoted Masrour Barzani in a statement today, Tuesday: "Today we received the French Ambassador to Iraq Eric Eric, in the presence of Mr. Olivier, the French Consul General in the Kurdistan Region, Monsignor Chevalier."

The statement added, "During the meeting, we discussed ways to strengthen relations between the Kurdistan Region and France, and we also discussed the latest political developments in Iraq and efforts to end the political impasse and form a new government."

"We stress the importance of establishing security and stability in the region and addressing issues on the basis of dialogue and mutual understanding," the statement added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:04 am