Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian announces the recruitment of "Haitham Al-Jubouri", against the background of theft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian announces the recruitment of "Haitham Al-Jubouri", against the background of theft Empty A parliamentarian announces the recruitment of "Haitham Al-Jubouri", against the background of theft

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:45 pm

[size=35][size=35]A parliamentarian announces the recruitment of "Haitham Al-Jubouri", against the background of theft of tax funds[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-25 | 06:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, MP Abdul Rahim Al-Shammari, announced today, Tuesday, the implementation of a summons order against the former head of the Finance Committee, Haitham Al-Jubouri.

Al-Shammari said in a tweet, which was followed by Alsumaria News, that "the recruitment order issued against the accused, Haitham Al-Jubouri, currently adviser to the Prime Minister and a former member of the House of Representatives, has been implemented and is currently before the court."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the media circulated earlier reports that a special force from the Federal Integrity Commission had executed an arrest warrant against the Prime Minister's advisor, Haitham al-Jubouri, for his involvement in the tax money theft case.

The Second Karkh Investigation Court, which is specialized in integrity issues, had decided to bring in a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives for the previous session on the charge of intentional damage to state funds in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code, according to what the judiciary media announced in a statement on October 19, 2022.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:51 am