Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education makes a promise regarding the distribution of curricula

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education makes a promise regarding the distribution of curricula Empty Education makes a promise regarding the distribution of curricula

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2022, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Education makes a promise regarding the distribution of curricula[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Education has set, on Tuesday, next month, the date for handing over the curricula in full to students.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement by the ministry, received by Al-Mada, stated that “the printing of books is exclusively in Iraq,” noting that “the reliance on retrieved books due to the absence of the budget for this year.”[/size]
    [size=45]“The decision of the Council of Ministers during the past few months to remedy the issue by voting to give simple allocations to the Ministry of Education regarding the issue of printing school books.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, that “the ministry has urgently started contracting with the government presses mentioned in the decision, such as the Tabuk Press, the Holy Shrines Press, the Iraqi Media Network Press, and Al-Nahrain Press to fill the shortage in some school addresses as a result of the increase in the number of students,” stressing that “they will be distributed in the month of October.” The next second.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:42 pm