Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adviser Saleh: Salaries And Social Welfare Allocations Amount To 27% Of The Total Budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adviser Saleh: Salaries And Social Welfare Allocations Amount To 27% Of The Total Budget Empty Adviser Saleh: Salaries And Social Welfare Allocations Amount To 27% Of The Total Budget

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2022, 5:52 am

Adviser Saleh: Salaries And Social Welfare Allocations Amount To 27% Of The Total Budget
    10/11/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed today, Thursday, that the allocations for salaries and social care amount to 27% of the total budget.
    Saleh told Earth News, "The reality of the current salary scale for the employees of the Republic of Iraq has become an old ladder in terms of proportions, dimensions, composition, and the difference between ministries and the one ministry has become distorted and 16 years have passed in front of major changes in the country."
    And he added, “It is time for structural reforms of the salary scale, especially to address the low salaries today. Therefore, there is a pause for the government curriculum under the auspices of the Prime Minister to address the problem of low salaries and fairness to those with limited income in employment, stressing that “the 2023 budget will address this issue radically.”
    And Counselor Saleh said, "We do not forget that the expenditures of salary allocations in the federal budget alone constitutes 20% of the total, and if other allocations are added to pensions and social welfare, it will be 27% of the gross domestic product."

[color:adf6=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:56 pm