Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: The Democrat accuses the framework of igniting the Kurdish dispute

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: The Democrat accuses the framework of igniting the Kurdish dispute Empty Video: The Democrat accuses the framework of igniting the Kurdish dispute

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Nov 2022, 4:17 am

[size=35][size=35]Video: The Democrat accuses the framework of igniting the Kurdish dispute[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-21 | 03:50

[/size]

Source:

The Democratic Party accused the coordination framework of igniting the dispute within the Kurdish component after the Democrat promised to give him four ministries in exchange for his relinquishment of the presidency, at a time when they demanded that the framework find a solution to the problem and satisfy everyone.

The framework ignites the dispute within the Kurdish house after its promise to the Democrat to grant it all the ministries affiliated with the component in return for relinquishing the presidency of the republic, according to deputies who confirmed that the framework is responsible for the Kurdish dispute after retracting its promises to the component.

For his part, the framework confirmed that the dispute is Kurdish between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union over the remaining share of the Kurds in the cabinet, at a time when deputies did not rule out the intervention of the Prime Minister to end the flaring disputes over the remaining ministerial portfolios of the Kurdish house.

Representatives confirm that next week will be the last to resolve the file of the two remaining portfolios from the Sudanese government, by voting on them in parliament.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:04 pm