Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The citizen pays taxes and does not know the pockets in which the money settles!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The citizen pays taxes and does not know the pockets in which the money settles! Empty The citizen pays taxes and does not know the pockets in which the money settles!

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2022, 6:29 am

[size=38]The citizen pays taxes and does not know the pockets in which the money settles![/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 27, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Muhammad Ibrahim's page was published in the dialect:
    You have to apply it on the street or the striped sidewalk (white and yellow), which is the money of the state.
    You must pay (2000 dinars) to a worker working for the economics of influential parties.
    2- Finish dinner and go and want to withdraw part of your salary from your government bank in Mansour, you must apply it on the sidewalk as well as those belonging to the property of the state and those who are transferred by influential parties to a garage, you must pay (3000 dinars).
    The above two cases are experienced by any Iraqi citizen living in Baghdad, whose population is 10,000,000, in addition to tourists, visitors, official delegations, and foreigners.
    These cases are not random, but organized and studied and prepared with approvals from the Capital Municipality, Baghdad!
    Baghdad Municipality . Al Mansour Municipality Department
    , Baghdad Municipality,
    Baghdad Govermente,
    Media of the Directorate of General Municipalities, the General
    Secretariat of the Council of Ministers

Where is the abuse removal committee?
    Where are the Independent Representatives and the Salvation Government?
    Doctors Syndicate Baghdad Branch / Information Committee Remove the garbage containers at the syndicate door Crowd, you represent the health of society!
    Where is Alwat Al-Rashid?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:19 pm