Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alusi calls for the Attorney General to ban travel for al-Maliki and al-Dulaimi on the background of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alusi calls for the Attorney General to ban travel for al-Maliki and al-Dulaimi on the background of Empty Alusi calls for the Attorney General to ban travel for al-Maliki and al-Dulaimi on the background of

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 6:24 am

Alusi calls for the Attorney General to ban travel for al-Maliki and al-Dulaimi on the background of the issue Spyker

09/03/20140
    Demanded the head of the Civic Democratic Alliance, on Wednesday, Prosecutor travel ban for the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki and Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi, acting on the background of the issue Spyker. Said Mithal al-Alusi told all of Iraq [where] that "what happened in the parliament session today very recklessness by the Minister of Defense Agency Saadoun al-Dulaimi, noting that" the issue of Spyker's not a matter of the victims, but represent a massacre against humanity, "according to the recipe." He added Alaoluse saying "so are not taken to delay the issue of Spyker I ask the Attorney General to ban Ambassran General Commander of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki and Defense Minister acting Saadoun al-Dulaimi, as well as the opening of an investigation Bchkhos defendants and the General Command of the Armed Forces, headed by Abboud Qanbar Ali Ghaidan. It also demanded immediate compensation to the victims of Spyker and considered martyrs even if he was a soldier on the run but escaped after leaving the battlefield commander, noting that the Attorney General to investigate with the leaders of the teams and brigades and regiments buying positions. "
    He Alaoluse that "the Attorney General to apply to the actual criminal things these defendants and not to politicize the issue of Spyker before investigative committees.

The House of Representatives held its special session to discuss the issue of the presence of Spyaker Acting Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi and security leaders, but the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki absent.

He said early parliamentary source told [where] that "al-Alusi attacked during the meeting, Minister of Defense and the Agency considered his talk about the incident Spyker lecture," adding that "al-Alusi left the hall in protest at al-Dulaimi's words." 2 ended. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm