Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration is discussing with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Immigration is discussing with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Ira Empty The Minister of Immigration is discussing with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Ira

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2022, 5:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Immigration is discussing with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Iraq the situation of Iraqis in the Republic[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Migration and Displacement, Mrs. Evan Faiq Jabro, received at the Ministry's headquarters in the capital, Baghdad, today, Monday, His Excellency the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Iraq, Mr. Muhammad Kazem Al Sadeq
    . With the efforts you made during the previous period to support the displaced and returnees and provide them with everything possible.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, ways to support and develop bilateral relations between the two countries were also discussed with regard to the Ministry's care categories, especially the Iraqis present on its territory.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, His Excellency the Iranian Ambassador Al Sadiq expressed his government's readiness to provide whatever cooperation and coordination it can to advance the situation of the displaced and support the ministry's efforts in the files of displacement and return.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:20 pm