Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish delegations flock to Baghdad for their share in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish delegations flock to Baghdad for their share in the budget Empty Kurdish delegations flock to Baghdad for their share in the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Dec 2022, 4:35 am

[size=35][size=35]Kurdish delegations flock to Baghdad for their share in the budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-15 | 04:00

[/size]

Source:

With the aim of ensuring its share of the budget, as well as finding solutions to resolve the dispute over the oil and gas law, Kurdish delegations are coming to Baghdad to agree on the most prominent sticking points.

Agreement does not appear to have been reached[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]With regard to the region's share in the general budget and the oil and gas law, especially with the succession of Kurdish delegations to the capital, delegations that have not yet obtained their goal.
    The region's share of the budget will be in accordance with Erbil's commitment to pay what it owes to the federal government, in addition to the agreement to give the center no less than two hundred and fifty thousand barrels of oil per day to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]As confirmed by deputies.

Since the formation of the Sudanese government, Kurdish delegations have descended on the capital, one after the other, with the aim of ensuring their share in the budget, in addition to finding a solution to the oil and gas law for the region by the Federal Court.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:54 am