Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi's coalition objected: Al-Sudanese does not have the right to dismiss the conservatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi's coalition objected: Al-Sudanese does not have the right to dismiss the conservatives Empty Al-Abadi's coalition objected: Al-Sudanese does not have the right to dismiss the conservatives

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2022, 5:36 am

[rtl]Al-Abadi's coalition objected: Al-Sudanese does not have the right to dismiss the conservatives[/rtl]

policy  ,  2022/12/18 09:08  , the number of readings: 117 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

A member of the Victory Coalition, Hassan Al-Bahadli, affirmed that any governor who is dismissed has the right to file a complaint with the Federal Court, believing that the Sudanese has no right to dismiss the governor.

Al-Bahadli said in a press interview, "The issue of governors and provincial councils and changing governors is thorny, and the questionnaire regarding governors inside the House of Representatives does not give true values ​​and results," noting that "for a long time time, governors have not been changed except for one or two of them in the recent period."

A member of the Victory Coalition, he noted that "the choice of the governor came through the provincial council, and therefore there is no constitutional article to dismiss the governor because he must be dismissed through the provincial council, and since there is no provincial council they return to the parliament," believing that "it is not the right of the Sudanese Dismissal of the governor, and if he does so, the governor has the right to file a complaint in the Federal Court.

Al-Bahadli said," It is difficult for Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani to dismiss governors, but the provincial councils will wait for a change in all governors."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:20 am