Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani talks about an upcoming battle: it will be tougher than the battle against takfir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani talks about an upcoming battle: it will be tougher than the battle against takfir Empty Al-Sudani talks about an upcoming battle: it will be tougher than the battle against takfir

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2022, 5:10 am

[rtl]Al-Sudani talks about an upcoming battle: it will be tougher than the battle against takfir[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani participated in the celebrations of Iraqi Christians on the occasion of Christmas, while stressing that victory over the takfiri ideology is inevitably coming.

Al-Sudani attended, according to a statement by his media office, "the mass that was held at Saint Joseph's Church in Baghdad, and congratulated His Beatitude the Chaldean Patriarch in Iraq and the scholar Cardinal Louis Raphael Sako, and to the Christian families participating in the mass.”

Al-Sudanese met "a number of Christian citizens and listened to their arguments and some of their complaints, and directed them to follow up."

He also attended "the mass that was held in the Church of Our Lady of Deliverance in the capital, Baghdad, and delivered a speech on the occasion, and the following are the most prominent of it:

- Today and on Christmas Eve, I made sure to be among you here in the Church of Our Lady of Deliverance, which has become an icon of our war against Takfir, extremism and terrorism.-

The vicious attack on it was an extension of the continuous crimes against the Iraqi people, with the aim of annihilating them and destroying their civilization, just as it was a harbinger of the crimes that followed, in Speicher, the extermination of Tal Afar and the Yazidis, and the crimes that took place in Mosul.

- I attended the Christmas Mass in order to convey to my Christian family and all Iraqis, regardless of their religion, sect or nationality, that the government is proud of everyone and believes that diversity is one of the most important factors of strength in Iraq.

Terrorism tried to eliminate this trait, and one of its attempts started from here, and they left a tragic stain on our modern history, and they committed a crime that claimed the lives of innocent people who were martyred in one of the houses of God. . But Iraq managed to repel the attack and defeated it.

- Today we see the definitive victory over the takfiri ideology inevitably coming, and we live in the light of the security and stability that the sacrifices of the martyred heroes have achieved.

Celebrating Christmas, organizing masses, and my presence here with you is a clear sign that we have won, and terrorism has only reaped defeat, humiliation and denial.

- We have seen with our own eyes how Iraqis, of different religions and sects, rebuilt destroyed churches, restored broken crosses, and clung to their brothers in the homeland.

- Our strength is in our diversity, as this diversity and pluralism contributed to the flourishing of ideas and the growth of creativity, and gave Iraq its own flavor, and it is one of the most important national wealth that must be preserved.

- We are keen and serious in striving to preserve the presence of all Iraqi components, and we will spare no effort to work to create appropriate security, economic and social conditions to achieve this.

Ahead of us are battles no less important than our battle against takfir, which is the war against corruption, this disease that enabled terrorism and impeded economic, service and urban development, and it is one of the most important reasons and factors that drive Iraqis to leave their homeland in search of a better life in other countries.

- We have set our sights on the structural reforms that we must take in order for Iraq to be a country capable of embracing its people and benefiting from their energies

- The approach of Iraq and its government lies in equality, the rule of law and equal opportunities.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:16 pm