Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic meets the President of South Korea on the sidelines of the Davos Forum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic meets the President of South Korea on the sidelines of the Davos Forum Empty The President of the Republic meets the President of South Korea on the sidelines of the Davos Forum

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jan 2023 - 7:32

[size=46]The President of the Republic meets the President of South Korea on the sidelines of the Davos Forum[/size]
    Iraq
    12:27 - 2023-01-19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, met with South Korean President Yoon Sok Yul on the sidelines of the Davos Economic Forum.
    During the meeting, they discussed the relations between the two friendly countries and ways to enhance them in the trade and investment fields, in addition to the current developments on the international scene.
    The President of the Republic referred to the importance of relations between Iraq and South Korea, and the need to maintain coordination and consultation between the two countries on various issues, and cooperation in the fields of services and infrastructure in a way that serves their common interests.
    The South Korean President expressed his satisfaction with Iraq's important role in the region, stressing his country's support for the Iraqis' efforts to establish stability and security.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 13:45