Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives will witness the resolution of the pre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives will witness the resolution of the pre Empty Deputy: The upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives will witness the resolution of the pre

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jan 2023, 1:55 pm

[size=46]Deputy: The upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives will witness the resolution of the presidencies of parliamentary committees[/size]
    Iraq
    11:09 - 2023-01-19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the State of Law coalition confirmed that the House of Representatives has completed naming the members of parliamentary committees and alternate deputies and taking the constitutional oath to them, pointing out that the step will be in the hands of members of the parliament committees to choose the heads of their committees and their deputies.
    Representative Asaad Al-Bazuni said that the rules of procedure for the House of Representatives have set a chairman and two deputies for each parliamentary committee, and they are chosen through voting within the concerned committee.
    He added that the parliament has resolved the issue of selecting the members of the parliamentary committees, and there is nothing left but to choose the presidents and their deputies, especially after the last session voted on the membership of the new substitute deputies in the parliamentary committees.
    And he indicated that the upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives will witness a decision on the presidencies of the parliamentary committees, as the parliament was unable to choose the chairs and their deputies because it was preoccupied throughout the last session with the replacement representatives and naming the members of the committees who are responsible for the next step to choose the heads of their committees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:31 pm