Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Regional Government: We will not allow the market to be monopolized under the pretext of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Regional Government: We will not allow the market to be monopolized under the pretext of t Empty Kurdistan Regional Government: We will not allow the market to be monopolized under the pretext of t

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 5:21 am

Kurdistan Regional Government: We will not allow the market to be monopolized under the pretext of the rise of the dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-31 03:48
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Ministry of Trade and Industry in Kurdistan Region announced today, Tuesday, that it is working to monitor the market and will not allow an increase in commodity prices due to the high price of the dollar.
    Minister of Trade and Industry Kamal Muslim said in a statement received by Shafaq News agency; The trade control teams have intensified their operations to ensure that the prices of commodities and foodstuffs associated with the appreciation of the dollar do not increase.

The minister added that "the rise in the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar caused an increase in commodity prices by 6% to 8%."
    The Minister of Trade and Industry continued, "We have no problems with imports, and the dollar's rise did not affect them," noting that "our market is a free market, and this means that there are many businessmen who import all necessities. The availability of materials will affect the market positively."
    The Iraqi and Kurdish markets complain of a sharp rise in the prices of foodstuffs and other materials as a result of the rise in the price of the dollar against the dinar, which affected the middle and poor classes, who mainly suffered from this rise.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:45 am