Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A good opportunity before prices rise.. Iraq is racing against time to buy wheat immediatelyproposal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A good opportunity before prices rise.. Iraq is racing against time to buy wheat immediatelyproposal Empty A good opportunity before prices rise.. Iraq is racing against time to buy wheat immediatelyproposal

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 11:41 am

A good opportunity before prices rise.. Iraq is racing against time to buy wheat immediately[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 17:39 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    The international news agency Reuters said today, Thursday, that Iraq expects to produce good quantities of wheat this season, which will reduce the need for import, while it indicated that Iraq is currently buying wheat as an opportunity to obtain the product at a lower price.
    The agency quoted Haider Nuri, general manager of the Grain Council, the government grain buyer in Iraq, as saying that "his country expects to buy 'good' quantities of wheat locally this season if the good rainy season continues, allowing for the import of smaller quantities of wheat."

He added that Iraq had imported 800,000 tons of wheat since October, noting that "Iraq is keen to buy wheat now that prices have fallen following the resumption of grain exports from Russia and Ukraine, noting that now is the best time to buy as it coincides with the harvest season in Australia." ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:38 am