Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry Spokesman: The visit of the Iraqi delegation to Washington will discuss two basic e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry Spokesman: The visit of the Iraqi delegation to Washington will discuss two basic e Empty Foreign Ministry Spokesman: The visit of the Iraqi delegation to Washington will discuss two basic e

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2023, 2:23 pm

[size=46]Foreign Ministry Spokesman: The visit of the Iraqi delegation to Washington will discuss two basic economic files[/size]
    Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed that the Iraqi delegation, which will visit Washington, will discuss two basic economic files.

Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahhaf said, "The delegation will hold in Washington its dialogues with the American side, which will focus on supporting Iraq's monetary policy and exchanging financial and banking support with the aim of enhancing the Iraqi government's vision of its procedures regarding the dollar exchange rate," noting that "the government's steps are qualitative to establish an identity The new monetary policy, and dialogue with the United States, is in view of the Iraqi national interest.

He stated that "the dedication of economic diplomacy puts us on a more reliable and balanced path in our foreign relations, and we feel international welcome and support for the policies of the Iraqi government," noting that "the diplomacy of the national response depends on the government program, and we vote for the pulse of the Iraqi street with Iraq's partners and friends."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:26 pm