Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On charges of wasting 23 billion dinars.. Majid al-Nasrawi, the former governor of Basra, was condit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - On charges of wasting 23 billion dinars.. Majid al-Nasrawi, the former governor of Basra, was condit Empty On charges of wasting 23 billion dinars.. Majid al-Nasrawi, the former governor of Basra, was condit

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Feb 2023, 6:51 am

On charges of wasting 23 billion dinars.. Majid al-Nasrawi, the former governor of Basra, was conditionally released
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10:50 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, a judicial source reported the conditional release of the former governor of Basra, Majid al-Nasrawi, who was accused of wasting public money, after he was arrested for 35 days that he spent in the hospital.
    The source told (Baghdad Today) that "Al-Nasrawi was arrested after he turned himself in to the authorities 35 days ago based on an arrest warrant on charges of wasting public money during his tenure in the job, and his house was raided more than once."
    He added that the former governor of Basra is accused of wasting 23 billion dinars of public money due to the exemption of the "Bamboosh" engineering company from taxes and customs fees for a project to prepare a study and modify designs intended to implement rainwater and heavy water sewage networks and stations, with the establishment of a heavy water treatment project for the Abu al-Khasib district in the south. Basra.
    The source, who asked not to be named, indicated that Al-Nasrawi was serving his detention period, in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Iraqi Penal Code, in Basra Republican Hospital due to the deterioration of his health condition. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:04 am