Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers opens Department of Total Quality Management and Ins

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers opens Department of Total Quality Management and Ins Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers opens Department of Total Quality Management and Ins

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Sep 2014, 4:37 am

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers opens Department of Total Quality Management and Institutional Development

2014-09-10-2.jpg

09/10/2014 14:52 

Opened by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail, Department of Total Quality Management and Institutional Development at the General Secretariat, in the framework of a comprehensive administrative reform. The opening ceremony was attended by Minister of State for Women's Affairs d. Ebtihal Kasd Zaidi and Minister of State for Provincial Affairs and Minister of Communications Agency Torhan Mufti and Dr. Hamid Khalaf Ahmed and Deputy Secretary-General and the Secretary and Associate General Managers and their collaborators. Park and the Secretary-General the opening of this section, which will serve in the light of the philosophy of building state institutions and the application of the highest standards of performance in the light of constitutional democracy, and the adoption of the federal system of decentralized management, and encourage the private sector, and promote the values ​​of justice, fairness and social responsibility in order to achieve the welfare of the citizen. 

Secretary-General said that the Secretariat Public works on the adoption of the management system commensurate with Makhalafth past decades of delay and retreat from the evolution in developed countries, adding that the new working methods have moved from reliance on the skill of individuals to rely on the skill of the system. 

program included the opening speech by Assistant Secretary-General for Administrative and Financial Affairs Obaid shop Freeh supervisor of the implementation of the project, where he referred to the attention of the Secretariat of creating standards and heterogeneous systems work with the needs and requirements in state institutions. He also presented a consultant to the total quality management and institutional development, in charge of the project, a presentation of the programs department of quality management. 

It should be noted that the new section was created from the restructuring process carried out on the formations Secretariat all and will be a substitute for the Management Division and Quality Assurance of the previous structure. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].i...ow.aspx?ID=5228

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:42 pm