Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government plans to “expand support” the crowd: No further talk of “integration”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government plans to “expand support” the crowd: No further talk of “integration” Empty Government plans to “expand support” the crowd: No further talk of “integration”

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2023, 4:15 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Government plans to “expand support” the crowd: No further talk of “integration”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The former Minister of Interior and current member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Jawad al-Bolani, revealed government plans to “expand support for the Popular Mobilization Forces” and work to “modernize the Iraqi army forces and define the powers of the various formations.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Bolani, through an interview conducted with him by the Iraqi Oil Report Network and translated by (Baghdad Today), also made it clear that the talk about “merging the popular crowd with the security forces” is inaccurate.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Bolani stressed that the Iraqi government, through the Security and Defense Committee, and in cooperation with the ministries and concerned authorities, is now planning to “modernize” the Iraqi security forces and define the powers of the various formations with the escalation of their numbers and the overlapping of their responsibilities, stressing that “most of the security problems in Iraq are subject to political understandings and some of these problems are not It is being discussed politically so far, and as a result we see that the parties that protected the Iraqi people, such as the security forces and the popular crowd, need the support and care of the state,” he said.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:45 pm