Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain Bank announces the requirements for obtaining dollars from Basra International Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - Al-Rafidain Bank announces the requirements for obtaining dollars from Basra International Airport Empty Al-Rafidain Bank announces the requirements for obtaining dollars from Basra International Airport

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2023, 5:49 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Rafidain Bank announces the requirements for obtaining dollars from Basra International Airport[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, Al-Rafidain Bank announced the requirements for obtaining dollars from Basra International Airport.
    A bank statement stated, “In view of the imminent opening of the Al-Rafidain Bank outlet at Basra International Airport, we would like to inform travelers of the need to bring the following documents for the purpose of obtaining dollars, which are as follows:
    1_ A valid passport
    2_ travel ticket (travel ticket)
    3_ boarding pass
    4_ Issuing a Master Card, preparing a KYC card, and copying documents for free at the Al-Rafidain Bank outlet at Basra International Airport
    And the statement stressed that “the date of travel will be on the same day as the application for obtaining dollar cash from the Rafidain Bank outlet at the airport.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:29 am