Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports Announce That The Percentage Of Completion In The Five Berths Project Has Reached (41%)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ports Announce That The Percentage Of Completion In The Five Berths Project Has Reached (41%) Empty Ports Announce That The Percentage Of Completion In The Five Berths Project Has Reached (41%)

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2023, 4:02 pm

Ports Announce That The Percentage Of Completion In The Five Berths Project Has Reached (41%)
    02/19/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Earth News / The Director of the General Company for Iraqi Ports, Eng. Farhan Al-Fartousi, announced today, Sunday, that the completion rate of the five berths project, one of the projects of the Al-Faw Grand Port, has reached (41%).
    The general manager of the company said, in a statement received by Earth News, that "the Korean (Daewoo) company, which is implementing the five berths project in the large port of Faw, and under the supervision of our company's engineers, has achieved a completion rate of (41%)."
    He explained that "the executing company has completed driving the piles for the first and second berths, and is continuing to drive the piles for the other berths, and the work related to the infrastructure of the berths is continuing, especially the work of installing and protecting the pile caps."
    He pointed out that "the total number of piles is (1736), and that the project is proceeding according to the project's timelines, and that the actual completion rates achieved on the pavements are more than planned."
    The Prime Minister, Engineer Muhammad Shayaa Al-Sudani, recently conducted a field tour in the great port of Faw, accompanied by the Minister of Transport, Razzaq Muhibis Al-Saadawi, the Governor of Basra, Engineer Asaad Al-Eidani, and the Director General of Ports, Dr. bigger than him.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:00 am