Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Interior announces the solution to the unified card problem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Interior announces the solution to the unified card problem Empty The Ministry of Interior announces the solution to the unified card problem

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Feb 2023, 6:41 am

[size=30]The Ministry of Interior announces the solution to the unified card problem
    [ltr]2023.02.22 - 11:06[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The Ministry of the Interior announced, on Wednesday, the arrival of a package of passports and the solution to the unified card problem, while setting a date for the completion of work with the electronic passport in some offices.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The Director of Relations and Information in the Ministry, Major General Saad Maan, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by “NAS” (February 22, 2023), that “a new package of passports arrived recently and the problem of the national card was resolved,” noting that “what happened is cumulative problems.” precedent due to contracts.  

Maan added, "If there is a diagnosis of any issue of administrative corruption for any officer or affiliate, legal measures will be taken against him," noting, "The general atmosphere of the government today is heading towards serving citizens."  

Regarding the electronic passport, Maan stressed that "at the beginning of next month, work will be completed with the electronic passport in some offices, hoping that it will expand monthly to include all passport issuing offices in all governorates," pointing out that "the electronic passport will be synchronized with the old passport, until the offices start to close." Converting the old version to the electronic version.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:55 pm