Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

All blocks made national candidates for the post of Interior

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

All blocks made national candidates for the post of Interior  Empty All blocks made national candidates for the post of Interior

Post by day dreamer Sat 13 Sep 2014, 7:25 pm

[ltr][rtl]2014/09/13 20:32[/rtl]

13/09/2014 20:32[/ltr]
    [ltr] Reform: All blocks made national candidates for the post of Interior

[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD / obelisk: MP for the Bloc reform were part of the National Alliance Tawfiq al-Kaabi, on Saturday, said the interior minister of the share of all the political blocs belonging to the National Alliance, and is not restricted to block specific, explaining that all the blocks of the National presented its candidates to fill the position to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi.
     The MP said the reforms were part of the mass of the National Alliance Tawfiq Al-Kaabi, in an exclusive interview for "obelisk" that "the position of Minister of the Interior is the share of all blocks of the National Alliance on according to the elections and is not restricted to a particular block."
     He added that "all political blocs were part of the National Alliance provided the names of candidates to fill the position to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who will choose one of them next Tuesday."
    Al-Kaabi said that "al-Abadi will choose the candidate best figures in front of him, who characterized the experience and competence, integrity and independence."
     A source close to the State of Law coalition, on Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi subjected to great pressure to nominate certain figures to the interior and defense portfolios, which led to the postponement of where to search next Tuesday.
    The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has pledged to the House of Representatives in session for granting confidence to the government, which was held last Monday, he will complete the formation of government in the next parliamentary session, which will be held next Tuesday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:14 pm