Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Referring 14 fictitious projects at a cost of 36 billion dinars to Integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Referring 14 fictitious projects at a cost of 36 billion dinars to Integrity Empty Deputy: Referring 14 fictitious projects at a cost of 36 billion dinars to Integrity

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 5:01 am

[size=45][size=41]Deputy: Referring 14 fictitious projects at a cost of 36 billion dinars to Integrity[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    MP Salah Zinni revealed, on Sunday, that 14 fictitious projects, at a cost of 36 billion dinars, had been transferred to Integrity.
    “The file of corruption in Diyala projects is very large and requires a comprehensive review in order to preserve public money,” Zinni said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam.
    He added, “An official request was submitted to investigate 14 fake projects at a cost of 36 billion dinars in Diyala,” pointing out that 90% of Diyala projects are roads that suffer from different quantities and lengths and raise many suspicions of financial and administrative corruption, which will be investigated by the competent supervisory authorities.
    Diyala suffers from great corruption in service projects, according to assurances from some deputies who submitted reports to the oversight bodies for investigation.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:49 am