Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High prices of “foreign and Iraqi” gold in the markets of Baghdad and in the markets of Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High prices of “foreign and Iraqi” gold in the markets of Baghdad and in the markets of Erbil Empty High prices of “foreign and Iraqi” gold in the markets of Baghdad and in the markets of Erbil

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2023, 4:29 am

[size=45]High prices of “foreign and Iraqi” gold in the markets of Baghdad and in the markets of Erbil
    two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Saturday, (March 11, 2023), “foreign and Iraqi” gold prices rose in the local markets in the capital, Baghdad, and in the markets of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region.
    Also, gold prices in the wholesale markets on Al-Nahr Street in the capital, Baghdad, recorded this morning. The selling price for one 21-carat weight of Gulf, Turkish and European gold was 407 thousand dinars, and the purchase price was 403 thousand dinars, while the prices for last Thursday were 397 thousand dinars for one weight.
    In addition, the selling price of one 21-carat weight of Iraqi gold also recorded an increase at 377 thousand dinars, and the purchase price reached 373 thousand.
    With regard to gold prices in goldsmiths' shops, the price of selling a 21-carat Gulf gold weight ranges between 405 thousand dinars and 415 thousand, while the selling price of an Iraqi gold weight ranged between 375 thousand and 385 thousand dinars.
    As for the gold prices in Erbil, they also witnessed an increase, as the price of selling a 24-carat gold weight reached 485 thousand dinars, and a 22-carat record sold 345 thousand dinars, and a 21-carat record sold 430 thousand dinars, while an 18-carat record sold 365 thousand dinars. of gold (five grams).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:32 pm