Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Saeedi responds to his dismissal by the Minister of Defense: I will sue his media office for defa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Saeedi responds to his dismissal by the Minister of Defense: I will sue his media office for defa Empty Al-Saeedi responds to his dismissal by the Minister of Defense: I will sue his media office for defa

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Saeedi responds to his dismissal by the Minister of Defense: I will sue his media office for defaming my reputation[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Salah Al-Saeedi, the advisor to the Minister of Defense, responded to a lawsuit to dismiss him from his position, vowing to sue the office of the Minister of Information.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saeedi said in an interview, “When I held the position of Assistant Adviser to the Minister of Defense for Parliamentary Affairs over the past years, I dealt with 521 former and current deputies, and with five defense ministers, where my work with them was transparent and with the testimony of all deputies, none of them had registered a reservation to perform with them with evidence.” Dozens of letters of thanks and appreciation were directed to me, starting with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the heads of committees in Parliament, and most of the deputies, as I was a helper to thousands of the wounded and the families of the martyrs, contrary to what came in the statement of the Information Office of the Minister of Defense.[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, “He must: I will sue the media office of the Minister of Defense for the lies and fabrications that were stated in their statement that have nothing to do with the ethics of the media and the reputation of the military institution, for the purpose of discrediting patriotic men and their clean hands, leaving behind corruption and the corrupt.”[/size]
    [size=45]On Tuesday, Defense Minister Thabet al-Abbasi ordered the dismissal of one of his advisers due to the “bad” abuse of office and the many complaints against him.[/size]
    [size=45]The minister’s media office stated in a statement that “within the framework of Defense Minister Thabet Al-Abbasi’s follow-up and his monitoring of the performance of those assigned to work in a number of files related to the ministry, several defects and observations were made against the Assistant Adviser to the Minister of Defense for Parliamentary Affairs Salah Al-Saeedi, as well as many complaints received from members The House of Representatives and by a number of Ministry of Defense employees and citizens, which reflects the misuse of the position assigned to it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm