Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Half of the MPs did not disclose their financial liabilities (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Half of the MPs did not disclose their financial liabilities (document) Empty Half of the MPs did not disclose their financial liabilities (document)

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2023, 5:05 am

[rtl]Half of the MPs did not disclose their financial liabilities (document)[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq Today:

Documents from the annual report of the Integrity Commission showed that half of the members of the House of Representatives did not disclose their financial liabilities until today.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the documents, “the total number of forms received during the year 2022 from ministries, agencies and agencies not associated with a ministry and all governorates is 38,347 forms.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, “The response rate of those covered by the duty to disclose their financial liabilities in the three authorities, the Presidency of the Republic 100%, the legislative authority represented by the Prime Minister 100%, and members of the cabinet at a rate of 100%."[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the document, “the legislative authority is represented by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, by 100%, while the percentage of parliament members who disclosed their liabilities was 50.2%, which means that half of the members of Parliament have not disclosed their financial liabilities for the year 2022 so far,” indicating that “the percentage obtained by the judiciary, represented by the President of the Federal Supreme Court, reached 100%.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:47 pm