Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of an expanded meeting to discuss the impact of changing the exchange rate on the Iraqi mark

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of an expanded meeting to discuss the impact of changing the exchange rate on the Iraqi mark Empty Details of an expanded meeting to discuss the impact of changing the exchange rate on the Iraqi mark

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 7:24 am

Details of an expanded meeting to discuss the impact of changing the exchange rate on the Iraqi market

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Planning announced, on Monday, that it will submit recommendations to the Council of Ministers to address the repercussions of changing exchange rates on the economic movement.
    The ministry said in a statement, "The Undersecretary for Technical Affairs, Maher Hammad Johan, held an extensive meeting with the participation of the Investment Commission and a number of government agencies, representatives of the Iraqi Contractors Union, the Iraqi Federation of Industries, the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, and the Foundation for Sustainable Development, to discuss the effects of changing the exchange rate on the market." Iraqi.
    She added, "The meeting discussed a number of proposals and recommendations, which aim to address the repercussions of changing exchange rates on the economic and commercial movement," stressing that "the ministry will present its recommendations to the Council of Ministers during the coming period." Ended 29/N33

Views 19
    Added 03/27/2023 - 3:13 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:04 am