Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On four meals … The General Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries supplies the Oil Pipeli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On four meals … The General Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries supplies the Oil Pipeli Empty On four meals … The General Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries supplies the Oil Pipeli

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 4:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]On four meals … The General Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries supplies the Oil Pipelines Company with more than (3) million pieces of the Al-Sail product, sealed[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The General Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, continues to supply the Oil Pipelines Company with the torrent seal product according to the contract concluded between the two parties and on meals.[/size]
    [size=45]The general manager of the company, Eng. Sufian Fawzi Shaalan, said that the cadres working in the company's Al-Sail Khatam plant supplied the Oil Pipelines Company with the fourth batch of the Al-Sail Khatam product, which amounted to (900) thousand pieces of white color, bringing the total quantity supplied to (3) million and (100) thousand. A piece of the quantity required under the contract, amounting to (5) million pieces, indicating that the supplied quantity was examined in the quality control department before delivery to the beneficiary to ensure the accuracy of the specification and its conformity with the conditions and standards of the Ministry of Oil, stressing that work is continuing to prepare the remaining quantity within the specified times in the contract
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:18 pm