Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The State Company for Textile and Leather Industries announces the marketing of Wasit Textile and Kn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The State Company for Textile and Leather Industries announces the marketing of Wasit Textile and Kn Empty The State Company for Textile and Leather Industries announces the marketing of Wasit Textile and Kn

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 4:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The State Company for Textile and Leather Industries announces the marketing of Wasit Textile and Knitting Factory products of various types of fabrics[/size]

[size=45]– The General Company for Textile and Leather Industries, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, announced the marketing of the products of its Wasit Textile and Knitting Factory of various fabrics and cotton products.[/size]
    [size=45]The Wasit Weaving and Weaving Factory has marketed quantities of fabrics, including (5400) meters of raw fabric, (13440) meters of summer shortened fabric, and (2700) meters of fine fabric, in addition to large quantities of various cotton products.[/size]
    [size=45]The factory witnesses a wide demand from various segments of society for its products due to their high quality and specifications that meet the requirements and tastes of the Iraqi citizen.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:13 am