Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With 18 million customers, the market value of Zain Iraq exceeds two billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With 18 million customers, the market value of Zain Iraq exceeds two billion dollars Empty With 18 million customers, the market value of Zain Iraq exceeds two billion dollars

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:19 am

With 18 million customers, the market value of Zain Iraq exceeds two billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Zain Telecom announced, on Tuesday, that the number of its customers in Iraq has increased to more than 18 million customers.
    A company statement stated that the market value of Zain Iraq is $2.4 billion, while the number of Zain Iraq customers jumped by 12% to reach 18.4 million customers.
    As for profits, the company achieved net profits in the year 2022 amounting to 15 million dollars, but the net profit of Zain Iraq decreased by 63% due to the increase in financing costs.
    It should be noted that the abolition of sales tax in Iraq led to an increase in revenues for the company.

393 views
    Added 04/11/2023 - 8:00 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:21 am