Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Monetary Fund: Growth in the Middle East will slow to 3.1% in 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Monetary Fund: Growth in the Middle East will slow to 3.1% in 2023 Empty International Monetary Fund: Growth in the Middle East will slow to 3.1% in 2023

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2023, 4:55 am

International Monetary Fund: Growth in the Middle East will slow to 3.1% in 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Director of the Middle East and Central Asia Department at the International Monetary Fund, Jihad Azour, said during a press conference today, Thursday, that the growth of the gross domestic product of the Middle East and North Africa will slow to 3.1% in 2023.
    He added that growth in oil-exporting countries in the region will slow to 3.1% in 2023 from 5.7% in 2022.
    The Director of the Middle East and North Africa Department at the International Monetary Fund, Jihad Azour, said earlier that the oil markets will have the greatest impact on the Gulf economies in 2023, pointing to the strength of the economies of the countries of the region compared to the global economy.
    Azour pointed out that economic diversification is an important element for the growth of the economies of the Gulf states.
    He revealed that combating inflation is a necessity for the economies of oil-importing countries.

Views 379
    Added 04/13/2023 - 8:24 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:37 am