Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italy raises the level of its diplomatic representation in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Italy raises the level of its diplomatic representation in the Kurdistan Region Empty Italy raises the level of its diplomatic representation in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2023, 5:07 am

Italy raises the level of its diplomatic representation in the Kurdistan Region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-13 12:05
    Font

Shafaq News/ The President of Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, met this evening, Thursday, in Rome with the Italian Foreign Minister, Antonio Taiani.
    During the meeting, the two sides discussed, according to a statement by the regional presidency, ways to strengthen Italian relations with Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, Italian job and investment opportunities in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, and expand prospects for joint cooperation, especially in the fields of economy and energy.

In addition to expressing the desire to strengthen relations with Italy, President Nechirvan Barzani confirmed that Iraq and the Kurdistan Region look with great interest at their relations with Italy and are ready to further expand joint cooperation.
    For his part, the Italian Foreign Minister affirmed his country's desire to expand its relations with Iraq and the Kurdistan Region in all fields, and in this context, he announced raising the level of Italy's representation in the Kurdistan Region from a consulate to a general consulate, describing his country's relations with Iraq and the Kurdistan Region as distinguished.
    The meeting discussed the situation in Iraq in general, the relations between Erbil and Baghdad, and a group of issues of common concern.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm