Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A map of the quantities of oil production, consumption and export in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A map of the quantities of oil production, consumption and export in Iraq Empty A map of the quantities of oil production, consumption and export in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2023, 4:36 am

A map of the quantities of oil production, consumption and export in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the management of the Basra Oil Company revealed the total production quantities, the internal consumption of refineries, and the export volume of crude oil.
    The assistant general manager of the company for production affairs and national effort, Basem Al-Ghalbi, told (Baghdad Today) that "the company owns a group of fields, some of which are within the licensing rounds and others within the national effort," indicating that "our production reaches three million barrels per day, in addition to the production of the Maysan Oil Company." 600 thousand barrels, and the production of Dhi Qar oil is about 130 thousand barrels, and what is added to it from the Al-Ahdab field, so the total is three million and eight hundred thousand barrels, of which 550 thousand barrels go to refineries, while the export is about three million, two hundred and fifty thousand barrels per day.
    And Al-Ghalbi indicated that "the directives of the Minister of Oil, Hayan Abdel-Ghani Al-Sawad, and the general manager of the company, Bassem Abdel-Karim, require the development of fields in order to reach stable oil production quantities," praising "the plans of the ministry and the company's senior management to maintain the stability of the company's production despite some weather conditions and others that may hinder some export operations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:40 pm