Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the government reshuffle include the ministers of agriculture and water resources?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the government reshuffle include the ministers of agriculture and water resources? Empty Will the government reshuffle include the ministers of agriculture and water resources?

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 5:12 am

[rtl]Will the government reshuffle include the ministers of agriculture and water resources?[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee ruled out the inclusion of the Ministers of Agriculture and Water Resources in the upcoming cabinet reshuffle.[/rtl]

[rtl]Committee member Thaer Mukhaif Al-Jubouri said in a press interview, “The Minister of Resources moved the water file, and the government made several visits, including to Turkey and Iran, and his role is great, but I was surprised to link the request to change it because he is old. Therefore, our need for him lies in the great experience he possesses in this file.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The Minister of Agriculture is also carrying out his duties, and therefore we do not see, as a committee, that there is any need to change the two ministers whose supervision the committee supervises."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Jubouri considered, "The ministers of water resources and agriculture carry out their duties in a national manner, and the process of changing them with any cabinet reshuffle that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a wants does not exist."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:12 am