Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudanese praises the performance of his government: We nullified the biggest challenge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudanese praises the performance of his government: We nullified the biggest challenge Empty Al-Sudanese praises the performance of his government: We nullified the biggest challenge

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2023, 2:37 pm

[rtl]Al-Sudanese praises the performance of his government: We nullified the biggest challenge[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani affirmed: "The government faced several challenges, and the biggest challenge is the prejudices internally and externally."

Al-Sudani said in a special session of the Iraq Forum for Stability and Prosperity: "The achievement that was achieved within 6 months nullifies any preconceptions about the government's status."

He added: "We faced a number of challenges, but in my estimation, the biggest challenge is the prejudices from within and from the past. Everyone had concerns, at home: how to deal with the political spectrum, files and ministries, and abroad : Where will the government go in Iraq, but the achievement is after six months.” We have proven the invalidity of these rulings.

He added that "every month he presents a report on what has been accomplished and related to the government's work during the state administration meeting, and we implemented the items of the paragraphs, and this gives credibility to the partners and the government's work, and out Of eighty items in the government program, more than 30% has been completed, which is an achievement.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:26 pm