Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Service Council approves a proposal for the Kurdistan Regional Government's representati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Service Council approves a proposal for the Kurdistan Regional Government's representati Empty The Federal Service Council approves a proposal for the Kurdistan Regional Government's representati

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2023, 4:59 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Federal Service Council approves a proposal for the Kurdistan Regional Government's representation in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45]Based on the proposal submitted by the representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Baghdad in its letter No. M. 17365 on 11/5/2023 to the Federal Service Council, in which it demanded an extension of the period for submitting lists of first graduates and holders of higher degrees from universities and higher institutes and those with medical and health professions in the Kurdistan Region Residents of governorates that are not organized in a region until 26/5/2023. The Service Council approved the proposal by a letter sent to the representative office.[/size]
    [size=45]The response of the Federal Service Council came in its letter No. 50/164/2879 on 15/5/2023 to the representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Baghdad, in which it announced its approval of the aforementioned proposal, for the purpose of making sure that all lists of names reached the Ministry of Higher Education and the Federal Service Council And not to miss the opportunity to hire graduates.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:10 pm