Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafi al-Issawi, Jamal al-Karbouli, al-Fahdawi, and al-Rawi allied to confront al-Halbousi in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafi al-Issawi, Jamal al-Karbouli, al-Fahdawi, and al-Rawi allied to confront al-Halbousi in Anbar Empty Rafi al-Issawi, Jamal al-Karbouli, al-Fahdawi, and al-Rawi allied to confront al-Halbousi in Anbar

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2023, 4:26 am

[rtl]Rafi al-Issawi, Jamal al-Karbouli, al-Fahdawi, and al-Rawi allied to confront al-Halbousi in Anbar[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/05/20 10:57  , Number of readings: 114 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The activities of announcing the new Sunni alliance, the Unified Anbar Alliance, were launched, headed by Rafi Al-Issawi.   [/rtl]

[rtl]The coalition announced its most prominent leaders, including Rafie al-Issawi, Jamal al-Karbouli, Muhammad al-Karbouli, Suhaib al-Rawi, Qassim al-Fahdawi, and Nehru al-Kisanzan. In its first statements, the coalition said that the forged land bonds are the worst corruption deal in the history of the province, referring to the corruption file of Al-Wafa lands that were distributed outside the controls and then sold with fraudulent transactions. [/rtl]
    [rtl]This alliance, and its announcement, is the most prominent political development in the political arena, which is witnessing stability and somewhat political stagnation during the previous months.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:33 am