Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The pace of trade exchange with Syria increased through the Al-Qaim port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade - The pace of trade exchange with Syria increased through the Al-Qaim port Empty The pace of trade exchange with Syria increased through the Al-Qaim port

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2023, 4:57 am

[size=52]The pace of trade exchange with Syria increased through the Al-Qaim port[/size]
    • Today 10:16

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar..
     The local official in Anbar Governorate, Qatari Al-Obeidi, confirmed, on Saturday, the escalation of the pace of trade exchange with Syria through the Al-Qaim border crossing, west of Anbar, after the security situation stabilized.

Al-Obeidi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency that "Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria, west of Anbar, witnessed the entry of hundreds of trucks loaded with various goods to the western regions towards other provinces, in an indication of the recovery of trade exchange between the two countries through the aforementioned crossing, which witnessed a decrease during the last period." substantially in the operations of commercial exchange.
    He added, "Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria, west of Anbar, witnessed an unprecedented commercial movement in the past period, represented by the entry of various goods, and the desire of merchants in both countries to transport their goods through the aforementioned port."
     He pointed out that "the escalation of activity came after facilitating the procedures by the central government represented in allowing Syrian truck drivers to enter the various governorates without unloading them in the trade exchange arena and transporting them by Iraqi trucks to other governorates," stressing that "

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:02 am