Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani comments on the crisis of the amendments to the budget law: the people are bored

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani comments on the crisis of the amendments to the budget law: the people are bored Empty Nechirvan Barzani comments on the crisis of the amendments to the budget law: the people are bored

Post by Rocky Mon May 29, 2023 6:03 am

[rtl]Nechirvan Barzani comments on the crisis of the amendments to the budget law: the people are bored[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/05/29 10:08  , number of readings: 120 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The President of the Kurdistan region, Nechirvan Barzani, commented again after the crisis of the Kurdistan budget items, accusing some parties of trying to put obstacles in the way of agreements and understandings.[/rtl]

[rtl]Barzani said, in a speech during my students' graduation: "You all know that after the agreement of the State Administration Coalition to form the Iraqi federal government, a kind of political stability appeared in the country, and the people of Iraq in general and Our friends in the world look forward with satisfaction and hope for the positive results of this agreement, on which they build hopes for a better future.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he added, "However, it is a matter of deep disturbance, anxiety, and disappointment that parties try to put obstacles in the way of agreements and understandings between the parties. This kind of dealing and seeking to violate the constitutional rights of the Kurdistan The region is absolutely unacceptable and does not benefit any party and does not serve Iraq and the political stability in the country.” ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "This is nothing but a repetition of a failed experiment that has always ended in harm to Iraq and all components of Iraq. Therefore, I call on all parties to abide by the agreements and to protect the political process and stability of the country.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Barzani continued, "The right and correct way to overcome the problems and crises of Iraq is to adhere to the agreements and understandings between the parties in general and between the parties to the State Administration Coalition in particular."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed, "Iraq must be inclusive for all of us, and all the constitutional rights of all components are preserved and respected. History has proven this, and we must all consider and draw lessons from the past."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he stated by saying: "Whether in Iraq or in Kurdistan, the people are tired of political problems and differences and are tired of them."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed: "We all have to review ourselves and put the higher interests of the country above everything, because only and only through unity of ranks, acceptance of the other, harmony and work together can we preserve the federal entity and the constitutional rights of the region, and step towards a better future.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm