Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani meets a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani meets a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government Empty Al-Sudani meets a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani meets a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Prime Minister, Mr. “Muhammad Shayaa Al-Sudani,” met on Tuesday evening (30/5/2023) a government delegation from the Kurdistan Region, which included Mr. (Kamal Muslim Saeed Qarni), the Minister of Trade and Industry in the Kurdistan Regional Government, and Professor (Faris Issa), the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad .[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, issues related to providing the best services to Iraqi citizens, especially the citizens of the Kurdistan Region, were discussed in line with the economic reality in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]In another aspect of the meeting, a solution to the problem of transporting agricultural products from the provinces of the region to other provinces in the center and south of the country was discussed, as well as ways to secure the salaries of employees in the region.[/size]
    [size=45]They mention dozens of vehicles carrying various vegetable products from the governorates of the Kurdistan Region that were stopped in Kirkuk governorate to prevent them from reaching other governorates, while the prices of those vegetables witnessed an increase in prices as a result of this procedure.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:54 am