Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of a prior and comprehensive political agreement to pass the budget tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of a prior and comprehensive political agreement to pass the budget tomorrow Empty Disclosure of a prior and comprehensive political agreement to pass the budget tomorrow

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2023, 6:48 am

[size=52]Disclosure of a prior and comprehensive political agreement to pass the budget tomorrow[/size]
    • Today 14:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Baghdad
     On Wednesday, the leader of the State of Law coalition, Turki Jadaan, revealed the existence of a prior parliamentary agreement with seven political forces to pass the budget during tomorrow's session. 
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Jadaan said, "The process of passing the 2023 budget in tomorrow's session is not subject to any review due to the presence of seven political forces supporting the option of approval," stressing that "everyone supports the principle." of political consensus, but if the problems do not end in the coming hours, then the majority will be.” Politics is the path to settling the budget items.
    He added, "The budget is the rights of more than 40 million Iraqis, and it cannot be delayed for specific points for this party or that," noting that "tomorrow's session is decisive in light of what was agreed upon between the important political forces." .”
    He expected that "there will be important meetings between the representatives of the framework forces and the Kurdistani on the 2023 budget in order to develop solutions to some outstanding points before tomorrow's session."
    The rejection of some items of the 2023 budget by the representatives of the Kurdistan Democratic Party caused a delay in its approval in the past days.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:42 am