Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American bank expresses its willingness to support Iraqi banks with foreign trade financing opera

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An American bank expresses its willingness to support Iraqi banks with foreign trade financing opera Empty An American bank expresses its willingness to support Iraqi banks with foreign trade financing opera

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2023, 4:34 am

An American bank expresses its willingness to support Iraqi banks with foreign trade financing operations in dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-06-09 03:45
    Font

Shafaq News/ The American (JP Morgan) expressed its willingness to support Iraqi banks with foreign trade financing operations in the dollar currency, according to the Central Bank of Iraq in a statement published today, Friday.
    The statement stated that the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, met with the Vice President of the American JP Morgan Bank (Daniel Zeliko) in Baghdad.

The statement indicated that the two parties discussed ways of cooperation between JP Morgan Bank and the Central Bank of Iraq, and the US bank's readiness to support a number of Iraqi banks in financing foreign trade operations in the US dollar.
    According to the statement, Zeljko praised the recent measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq in the field of combating money laundering and terrorist financing and the adoption of international standards in money transfers.
    He called on the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Zeliko, to open a representative office in Iraq, promising him to provide the necessary support to facilitate this step, as it represents positive repercussions on the Iraqi economy in general, and the banking sector in particular.
    The meeting also touched on joint cooperation in the fields of investment management, technical support and training, in various fields.
    It is noteworthy that the bank "JP Morgan" is the largest US bank in terms of financial assets, with assets amounting to about 4 trillion US dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:26 am