Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Up to 50 million.. Labor sets conditions for granting loans to small and medium enterprises

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Up to 50 million.. Labor sets conditions for granting loans to small and medium enterprises Empty Up to 50 million.. Labor sets conditions for granting loans to small and medium enterprises

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:52 pm

Up to 50 million.. Labor sets conditions for granting loans to small and medium enterprises

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Sunday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed that there are 1.7 million unemployed registered with it.
    "The loans granted by the Small and Medium Loans Fund affiliated to the Department of Labor and Vocational Training range between 20-50 million dinars," said the ministry's spokesman, Najm Al-Aqabi, in an interview with "Al-Ghad Press" agency, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News".
    He added, "The ministry required those who obtained a loan of 20 million to hire one of the job seekers registered with the ministry, and it also required those who obtained a loan of 30 million to employ two researchers, and for those who obtained 50 million, the ministry required them to employ 3 job seekers." ".
    He stressed, "The capital of the Small and Medium Loans Fund amounted to 1.2 trillion dinars, and the number of loans granted by the fund since its inception amounted to 60,000 loans."
    He pointed out that "there are 1.7 million unemployed registered with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, and the latter is serious about finding solutions for this important segment of both sexes."

Views 29
    Added 06/18/2023 - 9:03 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:19 am