Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese confirms the determination of his government to achieve the path of development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese confirms the determination of his government to achieve the path of development Empty Sudanese confirms the determination of his government to achieve the path of development

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2023, 4:46 am

[rtl]Sudanese confirms the determination of his government to achieve the path of development[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/06/20 10:07  , Number of readings: 252 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudanese stressed that the government is moving towards the completion of the development road project.

A statement from his office stated that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani presided over a meeting of the committee for implementing the development road project, in the presence of the Minister of Transport, the Minister of Construction, Housing and Municipalities, the Chairman of the Investment Authority and a number of specialized advisors.

The Prime Minister stressed that "the government is moving towards the completion of the development path project, as it includes large economic revenues for Iraq, and the creation of job opportunities and sustainable development, whose benefits extend throughout the region, in a way that enhances facing regional and international economic challenges.”

The statement added, "During the meeting, ways to achieve the supreme interest of Iraq were discussed in the implementation of this important strategic project, the involvement of countries wishing to join it, and the study of offers submitted by countries and major companies."

He continued, "The meeting also confirmed going towards the use of the expertise of discreet international companies in aspects related to the smallest details of the project, in order to ensure its completion according to the latest plans, specifications and international programmes."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:57 pm