Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A scenario that may cost Iraq financial losses of up to 20 billion dollars.. What is the relationshi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A scenario that may cost Iraq financial losses of up to 20 billion dollars.. What is the relationshi Empty A scenario that may cost Iraq financial losses of up to 20 billion dollars.. What is the relationshi

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jul 2023, 3:35 am

[size=35][size=35]A scenario that may cost Iraq financial losses of up to 20 billion dollars.. What is the relationship of Kurdistan?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-07-11 | 03:55
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi said today, Tuesday, that delaying the export of oil from the fields of Kurdistan and Kirkuk to 2025 will lead to large financial losses that may reach 20 billion dollars.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Marsoumi said in a post that I followed[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]Will oil exports be delayed?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]to 2025?” “According to private sources, it is likely that the region’s oil exports will resume in 2025, as the differences are deep between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]On the issue of oil exports and transportation fees, because the Turkish government wants to get 7 dollars per barrel of oil, as in previous years, and get[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Under which 13% of oil sales in the region[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]per annum, and in return do not want[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You have to pay more than $1 to just $3 per barrel[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It demands that the Turkish BOTAS company be the one that transports Iraqi oil through[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and not[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

He added, "According to the information, the agreement is between my two governments[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on the export of Iraqi oil through ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]- Jihan) in 1973, which was amended in 2010 and the agreement to extend it for a period of 15 years, so the Turkish government wants to amend it in 2025, fifteen years after the agreement was concluded between them

.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]To the year 2025 he will face[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Large financial losses may reach $20 billion, which will negatively affect oil revenues, which are the basis for public revenues included in the tripartite budget for the years 2023-2025, which will lead to an increase in the budget deficit and exacerbation of internal and external debt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:51 pm