Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Air Force and Army Aviation destroy the IS dens in the outskirts of Baghdad

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Air Force and Army Aviation destroy the IS dens in the outskirts of Baghdad Empty Air Force and Army Aviation destroy the IS dens in the outskirts of Baghdad

Post by Bama Diva Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Air Force and Army Aviation destroy the IS dens in the outskirts of Baghdad
    26/09/2014 21:57:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Baghdad Operations Command announced on Friday that the Air Force and Army Aviation destroyed the nests of the IS and killed those in them in the outskirts of Baghdad. 

A statement by the Baghdad Operations Command today, "said that the warplanes destroyed a vehicle carrying machine guns and destroy the den of terrorists and killed those who were in it in (Sheikh Amer) area north of Baghdad, while the Army Aviation destroyed three hideouts of the terrorists and killed (20 ) terrorists and burned a vehicle in (Sheikh Amer and Aldhabtih) areas as well.

The Command added that a force of the brigade (23) destroyed a nest of terrorists in (Altgrat) area south of Baghdad, and dismantling an explosive device in the area of (Sayyid Abdullah) south of Baghdad, while another force dismantled another explosive device in al-Baker area south of Baghdad, and burning and destruction (3) vehicles carrying terrorists and killed them in the area of al-Fayad, South of al-Tharthar Project. 

It added that the engineering operations of the sixth Division able to address (14) explosive devices through a controlled detonation and dismantling (4) bombs without incident in the Russian energy area towards Al-Karaghol, another force also killed (3) terrorists near al- Fadiliyah bridge south of Baghdad./ End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 pm