Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank announces the success of the campaign to support the dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank announces the success of the campaign to support the dinar Empty The Central Bank announces the success of the campaign to support the dinar

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2023, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad -
    The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Khalaf, announced today, Sunday, the success of the campaign to support the dinar, and while confirming the application of controls that helped stabilize the exchange rate, he pointed out that there is no problem with the amount of foreign currency supply.

[size]
    Khalaf told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), "The Central Bank has supported the stability of the exchange rate with a series of procedures, instructions and controls since the beginning of this year that included a wide range of transactions to import goods and services by entering the electronic platform."
    He added, "This was a key point to include the largest possible number of merchants and individuals who are allowed to obtain foreign currency," explaining that "accelerating procedures was an additional factor in improving confidence in the electronic platform."
    He continued, "There is no problem with supply, but rather with demand, as supply exists, and it is intended for the purpose of financing foreign trade through the Central Bank; therefore, I think it is a problem with demand," explaining that "the Central Bank is trying to address problems to facilitate obtaining foreign currency to import goods." Providing services to citizens and travelers for the purpose of treatment in hospitals abroad.
    He stated that "the campaign to support the dinar succeeded, as evidenced by the fact that many goods and services are now priced in dinars instead of dollars, especially electrical and electronic devices." The private sector that prices the price of the services it provides in Iraqi dinars instead of dollars.
    And he continued, "Activating electronic payment in all sectors and commercial stores takes some time, and there is a great demand and willingness by public sector companies as well as the private sector," explaining that "there are great preparations and continuous meetings that the Central Bank holds with all concerned parties, as the current period is a phase." Preparing arrangements for the purpose of starting electronic collection by public and private sector companies.[/size]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:35 am