Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American move in "safe areas" in Iraq raises question marks in the framework - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An American move in "safe areas" in Iraq raises question marks in the framework - Urgent Empty An American move in "safe areas" in Iraq raises question marks in the framework - Urgent

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2023, 8:37 am

An American move in "safe areas" in Iraq raises question marks in the framework - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (July 17, 2023), the leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, confirmed that the US forces have begun to redeploy in 5 areas near the Iraqi border, considering that the movement is taking place in areas free of ISIS activity, which raises question marks.
    Odeh told "Baghdad Today" that "the US forces, stationed in separate barracks and bases in some Syrian regions, have begun to redeploy recently in 5 regions near the Iraqi border."
    He added, "The recent deployment raised 3 question marks, the most prominent of which is why it is taking place in stable areas far from the paths of activity and infiltration of ISIS cells," noting that "any deployment of these forces must be carefully observed."
    Odeh continued, "The situation in Syria is still a source of threat to the Iraqi depth, especially with the presence of 9 extremist organizations, most notably ISIS," noting that "some of them are still active there and enjoy direct support from Washington under various banners and pretexts."
    Earlier, the British "Middle East Eye" website revealed details of a phone call that took place between US President Joe Biden and Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, which included, according to the report, implicit threats about securing American interests, which, according to the report, may lead to the targeting of some Iraqi factions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm